Flood (FEMA) Services

If you own or are purchasing property in a Safety Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), also known as a flood zone, you may have heard of an Elevation Certificate. This is a document used to evaluate a structure’s flood risk and compliance with community floodplain management ordinances. The accuracy required necessitate a land surveyor to measure and certify the elevations of different parts of a structure. With our knowledge and experience in this field we can help you through a breadth of flood services, from Flood Zone Determinations and Elevation Certificates to Floodplain Mapping and Letters of Map Change (ex. LOMA or LOMR).

FEMA – The National Flood Service Program

Office Hours:

Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed

Downtown Office Location:

Click to open a larger map

Ronald T. Jepson & Associates, P.S.

222 Grand Avenue, Suite C
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360) 733-5760

Find us between the two center pillars of the Central Plaza building – across the street from the Bellingham Public Library, downtown location.  

Copyright Ronald T. Jepson & Associates, P.S. All Rights Reserved.